INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN PROVIDING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE WWW. MOJE-FINANCIE. SK AND INFORMATION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
1. Processing of personal data of the User who is a natural person by CRIF SK, as the controller, is subject to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as (the "Regulation").
2. CRIF – Slovak Credit Bureau, s.r.o., ID number: 35 886 013, with registered office at Mlynské nivy 14, Bratislava 821 09, registered in the Commercial Register of the City Court Bratislava III, section Sro, insert 31737/B ("CRIF SK"), as the controller, processes the following personal data of the User: title, the first name, surname, surname at birth, nationality, type of document (identity card, passport, permanent residence permit), document number, birth number, gender, date of birth, place of birth, country of birth, permanent residence, correspondence address, e‑mail address, mobile phone, landline number, bank account, bank card number, IBAN (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal data"). The birth number together with other information about the User represents a unique complex of data that serves to reliable identification of the User and thus effectively prevents from possible confusion with another person. For this reason, the User will be asked to consent to the processing of his birth number.
3. In connection with the conclusion of the User Account Agreement, by using the User Account and the acquisition of products and/or services offered through the Internet Portal, CRIF SK processes the User's Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. submission of a draft of the User Account Agreement and creation of a User Account, exercise of rights and obligations arising from the User Account Agreement, fulfilment of the User Account Agreement, including archiving of products in the User Account,
b. execution and support of orders for products and/or services by CRIF SK through the Internet portal, exercising rights and obligations arising from orders
c. in the case of a birth number, unambiguous identification of the User
The User could also give consent to be addressed and sent marketing information by means of electronic mail to his e‑mail address.
4. The legal basis for processing of Personal Data by CRIF SK as the controller of the Internet portal is, in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation, the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, or to take or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, and in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation, the consent to processing of personal data in the case when the birth number of a natural person is processed, or for sending marketing information.
5. The User is entitled to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent granted before his withdrawal.
6. Provision of Personal Data for the purposes specified in point 3 is a contractual requirement, as well as a requirement necessary to conclude a contract.
7. The period of processing of Personal Data for the purpose of submitting a draft of User Account Agreement and creating a User Account is a period of 6 months. If the User and CRIF SK have concluded or will conclude a User Account Agreement, the period of processing and storage of Personal Data represents the duration of the User Account Agreement and 3 (three) years after termination of the User Account Agreement. If the User has requested the provision of products and services through an order, the period of processing and storage of Personal Data is 3 (three) years. If the User has granted a consent to send marketing information, the period of processing and storage of Personal Data is a period of 2 years. In the event that a User Account Agreement is concluded between the User and CRIF SK, the period of processing and storage of Personal Data for sending marketing information is the duration of the User Account Agreement and additional 3 (three) years after its termination. Subsequently, the Personal Data will be included in pre-archival care in accordance with generally binding legal regulations.
8. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner, or in printed form, in a non-automated manner.
9. CRIF SK has adopted adequate technical, organizational, personnel and security measures to protect Users' Personal Data from damage, destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access and disclosure, provision or publication, as well as from any other unauthorized and illegal methods of processing.
10. The User acknowledges that he is obliged to enter his Personal data (when registering, in his User account, when ordering products and services via the Internet portal) correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform CRIF SK of any change in his Personal data without undue delay.
11. The User confirms that the Personal Data provided is accurate and that he has been informed that the Personal Data is provided voluntarily.
12. When processing personal data on the Internet portal, Personal Data is not provided outside the territory of the European Union.
13. For the purposes stated in point 3 above the User's personal data will also be processed by CRIF S.p.A. with registered office at Via M. Fantin 1–3, 40131 Bologna, Italy (hereinafter referred to as "CRIF"), as an processor of CRIF SK, which provides CRIF SK on the basis of a contract with some services related to the management of the Internet Portal.
14. The User was informed of all facts in accordance with Art. 13 of the Regulation and the rights of the data subject under chapter III of the Regulation.
15. The company CRIF, and the company Slovak Banking Credit Bureau, s.r.o., ID number: 35 869 810, with registered office at Mlynské nivy 7816/14, Bratislava 821 09, registered in the Commercial Register of the City Court Bratislava III, Section Sro, Insert No.: 30071/B and Non Banking Credit Bureau, ZZPO, ID No.: 42 053 404, with registered office at Mlynské nivy 7816/14, Bratislava 821 09, association registered in the register of associations of legal entities maintained by the Bratislava District Office are the recipients of Personal Data.
16. The User has the right to request from the company CRIF SK in particular:
a. Right to access to the Personal Data: The User has the right to request CRIF SK to confirm whether his Personal Data is being processed, and if so, the User has the right to obtain access to Personal Data and to specified information, such as the purpose of processing, categories of Personal data that is the subject of processing, etc., as well as a copy of his personal data that is processed about him.
b. Right to rectification: The User has the right that CRIF SK will correct inaccurate Personal Data that it processes about the User within the Internet Portal without undue delay. The User also has the right to supplement incomplete Personal Data, namely also by providing additional information.
c. Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): The User has the right that CRIF SK will erase Personal Data without undue delay, if one of the reasons is given by the Regulation (e. g. because the User withdraws the consent given, or because the Personal Data being processed are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, or personal data have been unlawfully processed.
d. Right to restriction of processing: The User has the right that CRIF SK will restrict the processing of Personal Data, if one of the reasons listed in the Regulation is given (e. g. because the User contest the correctness of the Personal Data).
e. The right to data portability, i. e. the right to obtain Personal Data (which concern the User, and which were provided by CRIF SK, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and the right to transmit this data to another controller, without CRIF SK preventing it.
The User, as the data subject, also has the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings pursuant to Section 100 of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data. More specific conditions for exercising the rights of the User, as a data subject, are regulated in Chapter III of the Regulation.
17. The User's request will be processed without undue delay, but no later than within 1 month from the date of its delivery. If necessary, in connection with the request, CRIF SK is entitled to ask the User for additional information to confirm his identity. If CRIF SK cannot establish the identity of the User, it cannot normally comply with the User's request. The request will be processed free of charge. If the submitted requests are clearly unreasonable or inadequate, especially because they are repeated, CRIF SK may request an adequate payment from the User or may refuse to comply with the User's request.
18. For the purpose of fulfilling the obligations according to the above-mentioned paragraph 16, the company CRIF SK operates at the address of its registered office Mlynské nivy 14, Bratislava 821 09 Client Centre (http://moje-financie.sk/kontakt/) telephone: 0259 207 543 and e‑mail mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which primarily performs the following tasks:
a. informs Users about the processed Personal Data in connection with the operation of the Internet Portal, the administration of the User Account and the provision of products and services
b. accepts requests from Users in accordance with point 16 of these Terms and Conditions
c. accepts claims, complaints and suggestions in connection with consumer protection
19. The contact details of the data protection officer designated by CRIF SK as the controller are: address: Mlynské Nivy 14, 821 09 Bratislava, e‑mail: email@example.com.