1. CRIF – Slovak Credit Bureau, s.r.o., ID number: 35 886 013, with registered office at Mlynské nivy 14, Bratislava 821 09, registered in the Commercial Register of the City Court Bratislava III, section Sro, insert 31737/B (hereinafter referred to as "CRIF SK") operates the Internet portal "moje-financie.sk" (hereinafter referred to as the "Internet Portal") on the website www.moje-financie.sk, through the web interface (hereinafter referred to as the "Web interface www.moje-financie.sk"), through which it provides products and services to its users. CRIF SK also provides Client Centre services for:
a. Slovak Banking Credit Bureau, s.r.o., ID number: 35 869 810, with registered office at Mlynské nivy 7816/14, Bratislava 821 09, registered in the Commercial Register of the City Court Bratislava III, section Sro, insert No.: 30071/B (hereinafter referred to as "SBCB" ), which operates the Client Information Bank Register (hereinafter also referred to as "CIBR"), created on the basis of information provided by banks which individually or in their entirety testify to the creditworthiness, credibility, and payment discipline of their clients.
b. Non Banking Credit Bureau, ZZPO, ID number: 42 053 404, with registered office at Mlynské nivy 7816/14, Bratislava 821 09, an association entered in the register of associations of legal entities maintained by the Bratislava District Office (hereinafter referred to as "NRKI"), which operates the Non-Bank Client Information Register(hereinafter also referred to as "NBCIR"), to which the non-bank creditor entities (especially leasing companies providing consumer loans, and other entities) provide information that, individually or in its entirety, testify to the creditworthiness, credibility and payment discipline of their clients.
2. These Terms and Conditions regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the persons who are interested in using the user interface (hereinafter referred to as the "User Account") of the Internet Portal and through it to have access to products and/or services that are offered through the operator of the Internet Portal, by CRIF SK, which result from the Agreement on the provision and use of the User Account on the website www.moje-financie.sk concluded between CRIF SK and the User (hereinafter referred to as the "User Account Agreement") and persons interested in a one-time purchase of services or products without registration to the Internet portal www.moje-financie.sk and creating a User account in the public e‑shop environment at eshop.moje-financie.sk through an order (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
1. E‑shop.moje-financie.sk (hereinafter referred to as "e-shop") represents the public part of the Internet portal, which serves the User for ordering individual products or services provided through the Internet portal, but without access to the User account.
2. When placing an order without registering in the Internet portal and creating a User account through the e‑shop, the User receives one-time purchased services or products without the possibility to view the history of his orders within the User account.
3. The User acknowledges that the e‑shop may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Internet portal, hardware and software equipment of CRIF SK, individual subsystems, etc.
4. The User is obliged to provide correct, complete and up-to-date Personal data when ordering products and services through the e‑shop. CRIF SK will consider the data provided by the User when ordering products and services through the e‑shop as correct and up-to-date.
5. After ordering a product or service through the e‑shop, the User can pick up the ordered product or service in person at the Client Centre.
1. The User Account is a non-public part of the Internet portal, which is reserved for a specific User, to whom it serves to order individual products and/or services that are provided through the Internet portal. For access to the User Account by the User, a username and password generated for a specific User (hereinafter referred to as "Login Data") is required. One User may only have access to one User Account.
2. The User is not authorized to allow the third parties to use the User Account.
3. The User must keep the Login Data confidential and must not provide or make it available to the third parties. In case of loss of Login Data, or if the User discovers that his Login Data has been misused by a third party, he is obliged to immediately inform CRIF SK, which will block such Login Data and provide the User with a new password.
4. The User has the possibility to use the User Account to check the history of his actions on the User Account, e. g. completed orders for products and/or services, password recovery, etc. The User will therefore have access to the history of transactions, the history of payments, to the temporary archive of CIBR and NBCIR reports ordered online, with the exception of reports ordered sent to the User by post on delivery to his own hands.
5. The User Account may not be available continuously, especially in case of necessary maintenance of the Internet portal, hardware and software of CRIF SK, individual subsystems, or third-party hardware and software (e. g. bank payment gateways, etc.).
Application for creating an User Account, Login Data and conclusion of the User Account Agreement
1. The User Account will be established on the basis of the request for the creation of an User Account and the provision of Login Data (hereinafter referred to as the "Login Data request"), which will be duly and correctly filled in and delivered to CRIF SK online via an electronic form and is available in electronic form or in paper form in the Client Centre at the registered office address of CRIF SK.
2. The User is obliged to provide correct, complete and up-to-date Personal Data in the Application for Login Data as well as when ordering products and services through the User Account. In case of any change, the User is obliged to update the data specified in the Application for Login Data and within the User Account, either in person at the Client Centre or by written notification with an officially verified signature delivered to CRIF SK by post or courier. CRIF SK will consider the data provided by the User in the Application for Login Data within the User Account and when ordering products and services through the User Account as correct and up-to-date.
3. On the basis of a duly and correctly filled in Application for Login Data, the company CRIF SK will register the User, create Login Data for the User and prepare a draft of the User Account Agreement for an indefinite period of time, and then deliver everything to the User via post in his own hands with stating the date of birth of the addressee on the envelope for his unique identification. CRIF SK will provide Login Data and a draft of User Account Agreement to the User free of charge. As soon as the User Account Agreement signed by the User is delivered to CRIF SK, either in person or by mail, CRIF SK will send a ten-digit Verification Code to the e‑mail address that the User provides in the Application for Login Data, which will be together with the Login Data serve as an additional verification element during his first login (hereinafter referred to as the "Verification Code").
4. The User Account will be activated only after all following conditions are met at the same time:
a. the User Account Agreement signed by the User was delivered to CRIF SK within 90 days from the date on which the draft of the User Account Agreement was sent to the User
b. Within 180 days from the delivery of the signed User Account Agreement to CRIF SK (hereinafter referred to as the "Activation Period"), the User correctly entered the Verification Code and Login Data for accessing the Web Interface
5. The User has the right to withdraw from the User Account Agreement within 14 days of its conclusion without giving a reason. The deadline for withdrawing from the User Account Agreement is considered to have been met if the notice of withdrawal was sent to CRIF SK no later than on the last day of the stated deadline. The User is not entitled to withdraw from the User Account Agreement within 14 days of its conclusion if, during this period, a service or product was provided to him through the User Account at his request, and he gave explicit consent to this. The User is entitled to withdraw from the User Account Agreement within 14 days of its conclusion, if a service or product has been provided to him at his request within this period, only in the case of payment of the price for the actually provided performance, i. e. for services or products that have already been provided to him through the User Account.
6. After the Activation Period has expired in vain, i. e. if the User does not activate the User Account, CRIF SK will cancel the User Account. If the User wants to activate the User Account after its cancellation in accordance with the previous sentence, he is obliged to submit a new Application for Access Data to CRIF SK.
Services provided through the Internet portal
1. The services provided through the Internet portal can be purchased separately, namely:
a) Report from the CIBR register
b) Report from the NBCIR register
c) Joint Report from CIBR register and NBCIR register
At the User's request, CRIF SK will provide a report from the CIBR/NBCIR database, as well as the Joint Report from CIBR register and NBCIR register (hereinafter referred to as the "Report"). An application for provision of a Report (hereinafter referred to as the "Application") can be submitted by the User through his User Account and an order through the e‑shop. The User is responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data is complete, correct and true.
If CRIF SK discovers that the data provided in the Application or order are not complete, true and/or correct, it shall immediately inform the User and have the right to reject the User's Application or order.
In the case of an Application through the User Portal, the User may ask for provision of a Report in electronic and/or paper form. The Electronic Report will be delivered to the User's User Account. The delivery of the paper Report will be ensured by CRIF SK by post in his own hands, in return for payment of the relevant fee according to the applicable price list, or this is provided to the User in person at the Client Centre.
In the case of an order via the e‑shop, the User collects the Report in person.
The Report contains the structured information about the User processed by CIBR/NBCIR in accordance with the Information of the relevant register.
In the event that the User discovers that the Report contains false or inaccurate data, he is entitled to inform the SBCB of this fact, or NBCB, and request the correction of this data through the Client Centre. Such finding does not entitle the User to return the Report, and does not give rise to the User's right to refund of the fee paid for the Report.
d) Extracts from the Central Register of executions
e) NetAgent service
The NetAgent service is a service provided to the User through the User Account, by email or SMS message, the subject of which is the comparison of Personal Data: name, surname, birth name, nationality, type of document, document number, birth number, gender, date of birth, country and place of birth, address of permanent residence, mailing address, e‑mail address, telephone number, bank account, bank card number, IBAN (hereinafter referred to as "Personal data of the NetAgent Service") with a database of misused data.
The subject of the NetAgent Service is also the monitoring of the Personal Data of the NetAgent Service in the Internet environment (i. e. a worldwide system of interconnected computer networks) for the purpose of preventing from the misuse of personal identity for credit and other frauds, for other unfair and illegal activities that could lead to the misuse of the Personal Data of the NetAgent Service, which the User provided to CRIF SK for the purpose of providing the NetAgent Service through the online form during ordering the NetAgent Service, while the User is responsible for their correctness, truthfulness, completeness and timeliness.
The User will be notified by SMS, e‑mail, or via the User Account that some event has been detected on the User's monitored data, or that there has been a change in this data since it was last provided to the User (hereinafter referred to as "Output from the NetAgent Service"). Sending information that there has been a change in the information in the Output of the NetAgent Service since the last Output of the NetAgent Service was provided does not require the User to place another order for provision of the NetAgent Service during the subscription period. When creating an order, the User must choose the way in which he wants to receive the Output from the NetAgent Service, either through the User Account, by email, or in the form of SMS.
The output from the NetAgent Service contains information on whether the Personal Data of the NetAgent Service is in the database of misused data and at the same time checks and warns the User if there has been a change since the last provision to the User of the Output from the NetAgent Service.
The report from the NetAgent Service is not provided in paper form. CRIF SK does not have information about the fact who misused the Personal Data of the User´s NetAgent Service, therefore it is unable to provide it to the User.
The company CRIF SK at its headquarters at Mlynské nivy 14, Bratislava 821 09 operates a Client Centre (http://moje-financie.sk/kontakt/) Telephone: 0259 207 543 and e‑mail: email@example.com, which primarily fulfils the following tasks:
a. informs the Users about the processed Personal Data in connection with the operation of the Internet Portal, the administration of the User Account and the provision of products and services
b. accepts applications, and in connection with consumer protection, receives and processes claims, complaints and initiatives
2. The User is not entitled to withdraw from the order within 14 days of its conclusion in the event that a service or product was provided to him during this period, and he gave explicit consent to this.
Changing Login Data, updating and cancelling the User Account
1. The User is entitled to change the password used to access the User Account at any time. Such a change can be made through an online form that is available within the User Account.
2. The User is obliged to properly update the data given in the form in case of any change. The update can be done either in person at the Client Centre or by written notification with an officially verified signature delivered to CRIF SK by post.
3. CRIF SK, as the operator of the Internet Portal, may cancel the User Account in the following cases:
b. The User requests in writing to cancel the User Account,
c. The User violates his obligations under the User Account Agreement or these Terms and Conditions,
d. The User does not activate the User Account in accordance with Article IV, point 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
Common and Final Provisions
1. The computer program and other parts of the Web interface www.moje-financie.sk are subject to copyright protection. The User undertakes to refrain from any activity that could allow him or third parties any unauthorized interference with them or their unauthorized use.
2. When using the Web interface www.moje-financie.sk, the User is not authorized to use any mechanisms, computer programs, or other procedures that could have a negative impact on the operation of the Web interface www.moje-financie.sk. The User may use the Web interface www.moje-financie.sk only to the extent that it does not interfere with the rights of other Users, CRIF SK, and in a manner that is consistent with its purpose.
3. The CRIF SK company is not responsible for any errors caused by the intervention of the third parties in the Internet Portal or as a result of the use of the Internet Portal contrary to its purpose.
5. The relations established by the User Account Agreement and the order will be governed by the Slovak law.
6. If any provisions of the current Terms and Conditions become invalid or unenforceable, such invalid and unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by the provisions with a meaning that best corresponds to the meaning of the original provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of one provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions. The company CRIF SK reserves the right to unilaterally change or supplement the wording of the Terms and Conditions in the event that there is a change in generally binding legal regulations that regulate the rights and obligations of CRIF SK or the User and/or in the event of a substantial change in the circumstances that applied at the time of their creation. CRIF SK is obliged to notify the change of the Terms and Conditions in any appropriate way, e. g.: by publishing the Terms and Conditions on the Internet portal.
7. The relationships not regulated by these Terms and Conditions are governed by the Civil Code, and if the User is a consumer, also by general regulations on consumer protection. A consumer is a user who is a natural person who, when concluding and fulfilling a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his business activity, employment or profession, and who, outside of the subject of his business activity, employment or profession, enters into a legal relationship with CRIF SK or is negotiating with it in another way. For the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from this service between consumers and CRIF SK, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the User can submit a proposal for the out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to an alternative dispute resolution entities, the list of which can be found on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic: https://www. mhsr.sk/obchod/ochrana-spobrebitela/alternative-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov-1/zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov-1
The User can also use the online dispute resolution platform established by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
8. Contact details of the CRIF SK Client Centre
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
b. Telephone: 0259 207 543
c. Address: Mlynské nivy 14, 821 09 Bratislava